Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 13
The MLB schedule on Tuesday includes the New York Yankees facing the Boston Red Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Red Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (85-56) vs. Boston Red Sox (69-72)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Yankees vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-162) | BOS: (+136)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-102) | BOS: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Yankees vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (11-7), and Nick Pivetta (9-11) answering the bell for the Boston Red Sox.
Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (59.9%)
Yankees vs Red Sox Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -162 on the moneyline, while Boston is a +136 underdog despite being at home.
Yankees vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are hosting the Yankees, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Red Sox are -118 to cover the spread, and the Yankees are -102.
Yankees vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for Yankees-Red Sox on September 13 is 8.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 74, or 61.7%, of the 120 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a win-loss record of 45-25 when favored by -172 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 63 of their 134 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Red Sox have been the underdog on the moneyline 69 total times this season. They've finished 25-44 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer, Boston has gone 2-11 (15.4%).
- In the 135 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-67-8).