Yale vs Auburn Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 4 College Basketball Game
Yale vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Yale Bulldogs (5-4, 1-2 Away) vs. No. 21 Auburn Tigers (6-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena — Auburn, AL
Yale vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YALE: (+920) | AUB: (-1800)
Spread: YALE: +16.5 (-114) | AUB: -16.5 (-106)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: YALE: (N/A) | AUB: (+5000)
Yale vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Auburn Tigers win (88.3%)
Yale vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Yale and Auburn.
- Yale is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Auburn is 6-1 ATS In its last seven games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Yale's last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Auburn's last seven games played on Saturday.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.