Wyoming vs Boise State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
By Larry Rupp
Wyoming vs Boise State Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Wyoming Cowboys (5-4, 1-4 Mountain West) vs. Boise State Broncos (5-4, 3-2 Mountain West)
Date: Friday, November 12, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Wyoming vs Boise State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WYO: (+490) | BOISE: (-750)
Spread: WYO: +13.5 (-104) | BOISE: -13.5 (-118)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Wyoming vs Boise State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boise State Wins (93.7%)
Wyoming vs Boise State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State is 14-1 straight up in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wyoming.
- Boise State defeated Wyoming, 17-9, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Wyoming is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Boise State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Wyoming's last six games.
- Boise State is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Boise State's last six games against Wyoming.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.