Wyoming vs San Jose State Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Wyoming Cowboys (4-3, 0-3 Mountain West) vs. San Jose State Spartans (4-4, 2-2 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: CEFCU Stadium – San Jose, CA
Wyoming vs San Jose State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WYO: (+124) | SJSU: (-152)
Spread: WYO: +2.5 (+100) | SJSU: -2.5 (-122)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Wyoming vs San Jose State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wyoming: (48.5%) | San Jose State: (51.5%)
Wyoming vs San Jose State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wyoming is 7-4 straight up in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against San Jose State.
- Wyoming defeated San Jose State, 24-9, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Wyoming is 1-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Wyoming's last five games.
- San Jose State is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of San Jose State's last 14 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!