The 2022 MLB season has been in full swing for over a month now and the contenders are already starting to pull away from the pretenders. The Los Angeles Dodgers came into the year as the clear World Series favorite and remain in that same spot today following their 25-12 start in the NL West.
The Dodgers lead all teams with odds set at +450 to take home the hardware, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. That shouldn't come as a major surprise given LA ranks first in the league in statistical categories such as runs per game (5.49), ERA (2.85) and run differential (+83).
The New York Yankees (+600) are close behind and continue to lean on the long ball as well as shutdown relievers. The Yankees are tied for second with 55 home runs and own baseball's best bullpen ERA (2.66).
The Houston Astros (+800), New York Mets (+850) and Toronto Blue Jays (+1000) round out a top five full of talented rosters. Check out the rest of 2022 World Series odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
2022 World Series Odds
1. Los Angeles Dodgers (+450)
2. New York Yankees (+600)
3. Houston Astros (+800)
4. New York Mets (+850)
5. Toronto Blue Jays (+1000)
6. Milwaukee Brewers (+1100)
7. Atlanta Braves (+1700)
8. San Diego Padres (+1700)
9. Los Angeles Angels (+2000)
10. Chicago White Sox (+2000)
11. San Francisco Giants (+2500)
12. Tampa Bay Rays (+2500)
13. Philadelphia Phillies (+2500)
14. Minnesota Twins (+3000)
15. St. Louis Cardinals (+3500)
16. Boston Red Sox (+6000)
17. Seattle Mariners (+6000)
18. Cleveland Guardians (+8000)
19. Miami Marlins (+8000)
20. Texas Rangers (+20000)
21. Chicago Cubs (+25000)
22. Detroit Tigers (+25000)
23. Kansas City Royals (+30000)
24. Arizona Diamondacks (+40000)
25. Colorado Rockies (+40000)
26. Oakland Athletics (+75000)
27. Pittsburgh Pirates (+75000)
28. Cincinnati Reds (+100000)
29. Baltimore Orioles (+100000)
30. Washington Nationals (+150000)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.