Wolverhampton vs Chelsea Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream and Start Time for EPL
By Dan Israeli
Wolverhampton vs Chelsea Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 5
Wolverhampton Wanderers (0-3-1, 3 points) vs. Chelsea (1-2-1, 5 points)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Start Time: 10 a.m. EST
Venue: Molineaux Stadium – Wolverhampton, UK
Stream: NBC Sports Gold
Wolverhampton vs Chelsea Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WOL: (+190) | CHE: (+145) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: WOL: +1 (-180) | CHE: -1 (+420)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-114)
Team to Score the First Goal: WOL: (+100) | CHE: (-115) I NO GOALS: (+950)
Wolverhampton vs Chelsea Betting Trends & Stats
- Wolverhampton sits in 17th place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 0-3-1 record and a minus-1 goal differential.
- Chelsea sits in 11th place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 1-2-1 record and a minus-3 goal differential.
- Chelsea is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Wolverhampton.
- Chelsea is 7-1-2 (W-D-L) straight up in its last 10 matches.
- Wolverhampton is 2-1-7 (W-D-L) straight up in its last 10 matches.
Wolverhampton vs Chelsea Prop Bet
All Wolverhampton-Chelsea betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anytime Goalscorer: Tammy Abraham (+155) – Through four matches, Chelsea's leading goal scorer is Tammy Abraham, the 21-year-old striker who scored 25 goals for Aston Villa last season while out on loan. Abraham is looking like a vital part of Chelsea's attack for years to come and draws a favorable matchup against a Wolverhampton team that conceded three goals to Everton in its last EPL match on Sept. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.