Wizards vs 76ers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Wizards vs 76ers Opening Day Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Washington Wizards (0-0) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Wizards vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+235) | PHI: (-290)
Spread: WAS: +7.5 (-110) | PHI: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 230.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (40%) | PHI: (60%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WAS: (+10000) | PHI: (+2200)
Wizards vs 76ers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wizards vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Washington was 35-36-1 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in 40 of Washington's 72 games last season.
- Philadelphia was 33-43-1 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in 39 of Philadelphia's 77 games last season.
Wizards vs 76ers Stats
- Washington averaged 114.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Washington surrendered 119.1 PPG last season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia averaged 110.2 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia surrendered 108.6 PPG last season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.