Wisconsin vs Ohio State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Wisconsin vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
Wisconsin Badgers (8-5, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (11-2, 1-1 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Jan. 3, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena — Columbus, OH
Wisconsin vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (+320) | OSU: (-420)
Spread: WIS: +7.5 (-110) | OSU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIS: 31% | OSU: 69%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WIS: (+11000) | OSU: (+1000)
Wisconsin vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 76.1%
Wisconsin vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin beat Ohio State, 73-67, in their most recent matchup on Mar. 10, 2019.
- Wisconsin is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- The series between Wisconsin and Ohio State is tied at 5-5 in the last 10 games.
- Wisconsin is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Ohio State is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Wisconsin defeated Rider, 65-37, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Dec. 31.
- Ohio State lost to then-No. 22 West Virginia, 67-59, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Dec. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.