Wisconsin vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
No. 14 Wisconsin Badgers (18-4, 9-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 17 Michigan State Spartans (17-5, 8-3 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center — East Lansing, MI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Wisconsin vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (+150) | MSU: (-184)
Spread: WIS: +4 (-110) | MSU: -4 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WIS: (+10000) | MSU: (+8000)
Wisconsin vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan State Spartans win (62.2%)
Wisconsin vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 78-59 straight up in 137 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Michigan State defeated Wisconsin, 86-74, during their most recent meeting on Jan. 21, 2022.
- Wisconsin is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Wisconsin's last 12 games.
- Michigan state is 13-1 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Michigan State's last 13 games.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.