Wisconsin vs Georgia Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 23 Wisconsin Badgers (5-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-1, 4-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: McCamish Pavilion — Atlanta, GA
Wisconsin vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (-178) | GTECH: (+146)
Spread: WIS: -3.5 (-115) | GTECH: +3.5 (-105)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WIS: (+6500) | GTECH: (+15000)
Wisconsin vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin Badgers win (51.6%)
Wisconsin vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Wisconsin and Georgia Tech is tied at one win each.
- Georgia Tech defeated Wisconsin, 62-61, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 28, 2001.
- Wisconsin is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Wisconsin's last 13 games.
- Georgia Tech is 14-2 straight up in its last 16 home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Georgia Tech's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.