Wisconsin vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Wisconsin Badgers (10-3, 4-2 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (7-4, 3-4 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Jan. 15, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center – Piscataway, NJ
Wisconsin vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (-138) | RUTG: (+118)
Spread: WISC: -2.5 (-105) | RUTG: +2.5 (-115)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WISC: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WISC: (+1700) | RUTG: (+5000)
Wisconsin vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wisconsin vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Rutgers, 79-71, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 23, 2020.
- Wisconsin is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Wisconsin is 8-3 in the 11 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Wisconsin is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Rutgers' last 13 games.
- Wisconsin lost to then-No. 7 Michigan, 77-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Rutgers lost to Ohio State, 79-68, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!