NCAA college football's 2021 bowl season includes a SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl showdown between the Wisconsin Badgers and Arizona State Sun Devils.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wisconsin vs Arizona State Point Spread
The Badgers are 6-point favorites against the Sun Devils. Wisconsin is -110 to cover the spread, while Arizona State is -110 to cover as the 6-point underdog.
Wisconsin vs Arizona State Over/Under
The over/under for the Wisconsin vs Arizona State college football matchup is set at 41.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Wisconsin vs Arizona State Moneyline
The Badgers vs Sun Devils moneyline has Wisconsin as a -235 favorite, while Arizona State is the +190 underdog.
Wisconsin vs Arizona State Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Arizona State defeated Wisconsin, 32-30, in their last meeting on Sept. 14, 2013.
- Wisconsin is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- Arizona State is 5-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games played in December.
- The total has hit the over in four of Wisconsin's last six games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona State's last five games as the underdog.
Wisconsin vs Arizona State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin Badgers win (65.6%)
Wisconsin vs Arizona State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (-235) | ASU: (+190)
Spread: WISC: -6 (-110) | ASU: +6 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.