The Minnesota Wild are among the NHL squads busy on Tuesday, versus the New York Rangers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wild vs Rangers Game Info
- Minnesota Wild (32-19-3) vs. New York Rangers (36-15-5)
- Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Xcel Energy Center -- Saint Paul, Minnesota
Wild vs Rangers Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-150) | NYR: (+125)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+176) | NYR: +1.5 (-220)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Wild vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wild win (54.3%)
Wild vs Rangers Spread
The Rangers are at the Wild, and underdogs by 1.5 goals. The Rangers are +176 to cover the spread, and the Wild are -220.
Wild vs Rangers Over/Under
The over/under for Wild-Rangers on March 8 is 6. The over is -120, and the under is -102.
Wild vs Rangers Moneyline
New York is the underdog, +125 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -150 favorite at home.