Tuesday's slate in the NHL includes a matchup between the Minnesota Wild and the Philadelphia Flyers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wild vs Flyers Game Info
- Minnesota Wild (40-20-4) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (21-34-11)
- Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Xcel Energy Center -- Saint Paul, Minnesota
Wild vs Flyers Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-300) | PHI: (+240)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-126) | PHI: +1.5 (+105)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Wild vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wild win (72.7%)
Wild vs Flyers Spread
- The Wild are hosting the Flyers, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Wild are -126 to cover the spread, with the Flyers being +105.
Wild vs Flyers Over/Under
- An over/under of 6.5 has been set for Wild-Flyers on March 29, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Wild vs Flyers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Wild-Flyers, Minnesota is the favorite at -300, and Philadelphia is +240 playing on the road.