White Sox vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 3
On Saturday in the MLB, the Chicago White Sox are up against the Minnesota Twins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
White Sox vs Twins Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (66-66) vs. Minnesota Twins (67-63)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
- Coverage: FOX
White Sox vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-136) | MIN: (+116)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+158) | MIN: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
White Sox vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Dylan Cease (12-6, 2.27 ERA) for the Chicago White Sox and Tyler Mahle (6-7, 4.17 ERA) for the Minnesota Twins.
White Sox vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (55.2%)
White Sox vs Twins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for White Sox vs. Twins reveal Chicago as the favorite (-136) and Minnesota as the underdog (+116) on the road.
White Sox vs Twins Spread
- The White Sox are hosting the Twins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. Chicago is +158 to cover the runline, with Minnesota being -192.
White Sox vs Twins Over/Under
- White Sox versus Twins on September 3 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over at -105 and the under set at -115.
White Sox vs Twins Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 73 games this year and have walked away with the win 40 times (54.8%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious 26 times in 50 chances when named as a favorite of at least -136 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 51 of their 119 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Twins have won 17 of the 44 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (38.6%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Minnesota has gone 7-16 (30.4%).
- Minnesota has played in 120 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 57 times (57-54-9).