White Sox vs Twins Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, August 21
White Sox vs Twins Game Info
Chicago White Sox (56-69, 26-38 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (77-49, 37-27 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
White Sox vs Twins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+158) | MIN: (-184)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-124) | MIN: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CWS: 17% | MIN: 83%
Probable Pitcher: CWS: Lucas Giolito (13-6, 3.41 ERA) | MIN: Jake Odorizzi (13-5, 3.50 ERA)
White Sox vs Twins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of the White Sox's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the White Sox's last six road games.
- Minnesota is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games against the White Sox.
- Minnesota is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
White Sox vs Twins Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.22 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 5.87 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Lucas Giolito is 3-4 with a 5.79 ERA in eight career starts against Minnesota.
- Jake Odorizzi is 2-2 with a 2.95 ERA in seven career starts against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Twins Prop Bet
All White Sox-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Eddie Rosario (+280) — Eddie Rosario has hit a total of 27 home runs this season. He has shown more success against right-handed pitchers, like Giolito, hitting 22 home runs and a .526 slugging percentage (.491 against lefties). Rosario looks to remain hot today after hitting two home runs over the last seven days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.