White Sox vs Royals Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (22-15, 11-6 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (14-23, 7-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 3, 2020
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium — Kansas City, MO
White Sox vs Royals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (-138) | KC: (+120)
Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+108) | KC: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHW: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHW: (+1700) | KC: (+30000)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Dylan Cease (4-2, 3.00 ERA)
Royals: Danny Duffy (2-2, 4.11 ERA)
White Sox vs Royals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago White Sox
Over/Under: Over 9.5
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 12-4 straight up in their last 16 games.
- The White Sox are 5-1 straight up in their last six games against Kansas City.
- Kansas City is 3-8 straight up in their last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas City's last five games against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Royals Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 5.05 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 4.05 runs per game this season (T-No. 6 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 3.84 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Kansas City is surrendering 4.70 runs per game this season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!