White Sox vs Royals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (42-47, 17-27 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (32-62, 18-29 Home)
Date: Monday, July 15, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
White Sox vs Royals Betting Info & Probably Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (-116) | KC: (+102)
Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+126) | KC: +1.5 (-148)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 70% | KC: 30%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Lucas Giolito (11-3, 3.15 ERA) | KC: Jakob Junis (4-8, 5.33 ERA)
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of The White Sox's last five games.
- The White Sox are 1-5 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Kansas City's last 12 games.
- Kansas City is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games.
White Sox vs Royals stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.30 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 4.28 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Lucas Giolito has a 6-0 record with a 2.13 ERA in 10 career starts against Kansas City.
- Jakob Junis has a 2-1 record with a 5.34 ERA in five career starts against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Royals Prop Bet
All White Sox-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After 6th Inning: Chicago White Sox (+108) – The disparity between the two starting pitchers in this matchup could give the White Sox an early edge. Chicago's starter Lucas Giolito has been on a tear this season, posting a 3.15 ERA, while Kansas City Royals' starter Jakob Junis has a 5.33 ERA. With Giolito on the hill, Chicago has a decent shot at jumping out to an early lead.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.