White Sox vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 24
The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Baltimore Orioles.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
White Sox vs Orioles Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (62-61) vs. Baltimore Orioles (64-58)
- Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
White Sox vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-120) | BAL: (+102)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+140) | BAL: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
White Sox vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Lucas Giolito (9-7), and Spenser Watkins (4-3) answering the bell for the Baltimore Orioles.
White Sox vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (53.1%)
White Sox vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +102 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -120 favorite despite being on the road.
White Sox vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are hosting the White Sox, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Orioles are +140 to cover the spread, and the White Sox are -170.
White Sox vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for White Sox-Orioles on August 24 is 8.5. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
White Sox vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 37, or 56.1%, of the 66 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Chicago has won 35 of 62 games when listed as at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 48 of their 110 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been the moneyline underdog 98 total times this season. They've gone 48-50 in those games.
- Baltimore is 43-45 (winning 48.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times this season for a 55-57-5 record against the over/under.