Wednesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Chicago Cubs.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
White Sox vs Cubs Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (9-13) vs. Chicago Cubs (9-13)
- Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-146) | CHC: (+124)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+136) | CHC: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
White Sox vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Lucas Giolito (0-1), and Kyle Hendricks (1-2) taking the ball for the Chicago Cubs.
White Sox vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (62.8%)
White Sox vs Cubs Moneyline
- The White Sox vs Cubs moneyline has the White Sox as a -146 favorite, while the Cubs are a +124 underdog at home.
White Sox vs Cubs Spread
- The White Sox Sox are -1.5 on the runline against the Cubs. The White Sox are +136 to cover, and the Cubs are -164.
White Sox vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for White Sox-Cubs on May 4, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been favorites in 15 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (60%) in those contests.
- This season, the White Sox have come away with a win three times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- The White Sox and their opponents have hit the over in eight of their 19 games with a total this season.
- The Cubs have compiled a 7-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 43.8% of those games).
- The Cubs have a record of 5-4 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer (55.6%).
- The Cubs have combined with their opponents to go over the total 10 times this season for a 10-11-1 record against the over/under.