White Sox vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 8
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Friday, the Chicago White Sox take on the Detroit Tigers.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (0-0) vs. Detroit Tigers (0-0)
- Date: Friday, April 8, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-138) | DET: (+118)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+128) | DET: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (52.4%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- Chicago is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +118 underdog despite being at home.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
The White Sox are favored by 1.5 runs with +128 odds to cover while Detroit is a 1.5-run underdog with -154 odds to cover.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
The over/under has been set at 8, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.