In MLB action on Thursday, the Chicago White Sox play the Kansas City Royals.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (18-19) vs. Kansas City Royals (14-22)
- Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
White Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-134) | KC: (+114)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+120) | KC: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Vince Velasquez (2-3), and Carlos Hernandez (0-3) getting the nod for the Kansas City Royals.
White Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (51.6%)
White Sox vs Royals Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Royals, Chicago is the favorite at -134, and Kansas City is +114 playing at home.
White Sox vs Royals Spread
The White Sox are at the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+120 to cover) on the runline. Kansas City is -144 to cover.
White Sox vs Royals Over/Under
A combined run total of 9.5 has been set for White Sox-Royals on May 19, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 14, or 63.6%, of the 22 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious eight times in 14 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 10 of their 33 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have an 8-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32% of those games).
- Kansas City is 5-15 (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 32 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-16-2).