WMU vs Northern Illinois Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Western Michigan Broncos (6-5, 3-4 MAC) vs. Northern Illinois Huskies (8-3, 6-1 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Huskie Stadium – DeKalb, IL
WMU vs Northern Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WMU: (-178) | NIU: (+144)
Spread: WMU: -3.5 (-110) | NIU: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
WMU vs Northern Illinois Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Western Michigan wins (62.4%)
WMU vs Northern Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Western Michigan is 26-20 straight up in 46 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Western Michigan defeated Northern Illinois, 30-27, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Western Michigan is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Western Michigan's last six games.
- Northern Illinois is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Northern Illinois' last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.