Western Michigan vs Buffalo Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Western Michigan Broncos and Buffalo Bulls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Point Spread
The Broncos are 6.5-point road favorites against the Bulls. Western Michigan is -122 to cover the spread, while Buffalo is +100 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Over/Under
The over/under for the Western Michigan vs Buffalo Week 5 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Moneyline
The Broncos vs Bulls moneyline has Western Michigan as a -265 favorite, while Buffalo is the +210 underdog at home.
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Betting Trends
- Western Michigan is 7-2 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
- Western Michigan defeated Buffalo, 71-68, in their last meeting on Oct. 7, 2017.
- The total has hit the under in four of Western Michigan's last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in four of Buffalo's last six games.
- Western Michigan is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Buffalo.
- Buffalo is 14-5 ATS in its last 19 games.
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WMU: (-265) | BUFF: (+210)
Spread: WMU: -6.5 (-122) | BUFF: +6.5 (+100)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WMU: (N/A) | BUFF: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.