Western Kentucky vs South Carolina Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 14 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
WKU vs South Carolina Basketball Game Info
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 14, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Harrah's Cherokee Center — Asheville, NC
WKU vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (+100) | SCAR: (-120)
Spread: WKU: +1.5 (-114) | SCAR: -1.5 (-106)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WKU: (N/A) | SCAR: (+20000)
WKU vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Win (58.3%)
WKU vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Carolina is 6-1 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Western Kentucky.
- South Carolina defeated Western Kentucky, 87-85, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 27, 2010.
- Western Kentucky is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Western Kentucky's last five games.
- South Carolina is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- South Carolina is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.