WKU vs South Carolina Basketball Game Info
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 14, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Harrah's Cherokee Center — Asheville, NC
WKU vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (+100) | SCAR: (-120)
Spread: WKU: +1.5 (-114) | SCAR: -1.5 (-106)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WKU: (N/A) | SCAR: (+20000)
WKU vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Win (58.3%)
WKU vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Carolina is 6-1 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Western Kentucky.
- South Carolina defeated Western Kentucky, 87-85, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 27, 2010.
- Western Kentucky is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Western Kentucky's last five games.
- South Carolina is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- South Carolina is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!