WVU vs Texas Basketball Game Info
No. 20 West Virginia Mountaineers (19-8, 7-7 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (16-11, 6-8 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Feb. 24, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
WVU vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (-235) | TEX: (+185)
Spread: WVU: -5.5 (-105) | TEX: +5.5 (-115)
Total: 127 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: 62% | TEX: 38%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+3000) | TEX: (+23000)
WVU vs Texas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 64.0%
WVU vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Texas, 97-59, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 20, 2020.
- Texas is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- The head-to-head series between West Virginia and Texas is tied over the past 10 games, 5-5.
- The total has hit the under in each of West Virginia's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Texas' last eight home games.
- West Virginia lost to TCU, 67-60 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Texas defeated Kansas State, 70-59, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.