West Virginia vs Iowa State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
West Virginia vs ISU Basketball Game Info
No. 17 West Virginia Mountaineers (11-5, 4-3 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (2-9, 0-6 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: James H. Hilton Coliseum – Ames, IA
Coverage: Big 12 Network/ESPN+
West Virginia vs ISU Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (-820) | ISU: (+570)
Spread: WVU: -11.5 (-105) | ISU: +11.5 (-115)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (97%) | ISU: (3%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+2300) | ISU: (+20000)
West Virginia vs ISU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 81.7%
West Virginia vs ISU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated ISU, 70-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 18, 2020.
- West Virginia is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against ISU.
- West Virginia is 10-8 in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against ISU.
- West Virginia lost to Florida, 85-80, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- ISU lost to Mississippi State, 95-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!