Washington vs Oregon State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Washington vs Oregon State Basketball Game Info
Washington Huskies (3-12, 2-8 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (8-7, 4-5 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Gill Coliseum – Corvallis, OR
Coverage: PAC-12 Network
Washington vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+200) | ORST: (-245)
Spread: WAS: +5.5 (-110) | ORST: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (26%) | ORST: (74%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAS: (+20000) | ORST: (N/A)
Washington vs Oregon State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 71.5%
Washington vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Oregon State, 64-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2020.
- Washington is 86-75 all-time in 161 head-to-head games against Oregon State.
- Washington is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Oregon State.
- Washington is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Oregon State.
- The total has hit the over in six of Oregon State's last eight games against Washington.
- Washington lost to Washington State, 77-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
- Oregon State lost to UCLA, 57-52, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.