Washington vs Browns Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
By Zach Brunner
Washington vs Browns Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
Washington Football Team (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium — Cleveland, OH
Washington vs Browns Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+275) | CLE: (-340)
Spread: WAS: +7.5 (-115) | CLE: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 45.0 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (74%) | CLE: (26%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: WAS: (+9000) | CLE: (+3900)
Washington vs Browns Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Browns
Washington vs Browns Betting Trends
- Washington is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last four games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games.
- Cleveland is 3-1 straight up in its last four games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last six games.
Washington vs Browns Stats
- Washington averaged 16.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Washington surrendered 27.2 PPG last season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Cleveland averaged 20.9 PPG last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Cleveland surrendered 24.6 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!