Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Washington Huskies and Arizona Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Washington vs Arizona Point Spread
The Huskies are 17.5-point road favorites against the Wildcats. Washington is -110 to cover the spread, while Arizona is -110 to cover as the 17.5-point underdog.
Washington vs Arizona Over/Under
The over/under for the Washington vs Arizona Week 8 college football matchup is set at 46.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Washington vs Arizona Moneyline
The Huskies vs Arizona moneyline has Washington as a -1300 favorite, while Arizona is the +730 underdog at home.
Washington vs Arizona Betting Trends
- Washington is 23-11-1 all-time in 35 head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- Washington defeated Arizona, 44-27, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 21, 2020.
- Washington is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington's six games.
- Arizona is 2-4 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's six games.
Washington vs Arizona Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (-1300) | ARIZ: (+730)
Spread: WASH: -17.5 (-110) | ARIZ: +17.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WASH: (N/A) | ARIZ: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.