Washington State vs Cal Basketball Game Info
Washington State Cougars (8-1, 1-1 PAC-12) vs. California Golden Bears (5-6, 0-4 PAC-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Viejas Arena — San Diego, CA
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Washington State vs Cal Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (-142) | CAL: (+120)
Spread: WSU: -2.5 (-106) | CAL: +2.5 (-114)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: (73%) | CAL: (27%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WSU: (+20000) | CAL: (+20000)
Washington State vs Cal Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington State: 30.3%
Washington State vs Cal Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington State lost to California, 66-57, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Cal is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- Cal is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- Washington lost to Arizona in 2OT, 86-82, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Cal lost to Oregon State, 73-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.