Washington State vs Arizona State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 9
Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a matchup between Washington State Cougars and Arizona State Sun Devils.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Washington State vs Arizona State Point Spread
The Sun Devils are 15.5-point home favorites against the Cougars. Arizona State is -110 to cover the spread, while Washington State is -110 to cover as the 15.5-point underdog.
Washington State vs Arizona State Over/Under
The over/under for the Washington State vs Arizona State Week 9 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Washington State vs Arizona State Moneyline
The Cougars vs Sun Devil moneyline has Arizona State as a -800 favorite, while Washington State is the +520 underdog on the road.
Washington State vs Arizona State Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 28-14-2 in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- Arizona State defeated Washington State, 38-34, in their last meeting on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Washington State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Arizona State is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games against Washington State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington State's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Arizona State's last four home games.
Washington State vs Arizona State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona State wins (90.4%)
Washington State vs Arizona Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+520) | ASU: (-800)
Spread: WSU: +15.5 (-110) | ASU: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.