Washington State vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
Washington State Cougars (10-7, 3-7 Pac-12) vs. Oregon Ducks (9-3, 4-2 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
Washington State vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAZZU: (+540) | ORE: (-770)
Spread: WAZZU: +10.5 (-106) | ORE: -10.5 (-114)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAZZU: (53%) | ORE: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAZZU: (+20000) | ORE: (+5000)
Washington State vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington State: 11.4%
Washington State vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington State defeated Oregon, 72-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2020.
- Oregon is 109-66 all-time in 175 head-to-head games against Washington State.
- Washington State is 3-15 straight up in its last 18 games against Oregon.
- The total has hit the under in each of Oregon's last five games against Washington State.
- Washington State defeated Washington, 77-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
- Oregon lost to Oregon State, 75-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.