Warriors vs Spurs Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Warriors vs Spurs Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Golden State Warriors (12-12, 4-7 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (14-10, 7-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center — San Antonio, TX
Warriors vs Spurs Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GS: (-108) | SA: (-108)
Spread: GS: +1 (-110) | SA: -1 (-110)
Total: 230.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GS: (73%) | SA: (27%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GS: (+10000) | SA: (+13000)
Warriors vs Spurs Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Warriors vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Golden State is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against San Antonio.
- The total has hit the under in four of Golden State's last six games.
- San Antonio is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of San Antonio's last 15 games.
- Golden State lost to San Antonio, 105-100, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 8, 2021.
- San Antonio defeated Golden State, 105-100, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 8, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.