Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warriors vs Rockets Game Info
Golden State Warriors (57-25, 27-14 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (53-29, 31-10 Home)
Date: Monday, May 6, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center – Houston, TX
Warriors vs Rockets Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+108) | HOU: (-128)
Spread: GSW: +2 (-110) | HOU: -2 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 71% | HOU: 29%
Series Price: GSW: (-380) | HOU: (+280)
Warriors vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats
- Golden State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Golden State's last five games.
- Houston is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games, dating back to the regular season.
- Houston is 11-0 straight up in its last 11 home games, dating back to the regular season.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Houston's last 12 games against Golden State.
Warriors vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Warriors-Rockets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eric Gordon Total Points: Over 18.5 (+100) – Eric Gordon carried the Houston Rockets' offense for large stretches of Game 3, scoring 30 points on Saturday. The Rockets' shooting guard is now averaging 24.0 points per game (PPG) in this series. Gordon also averaged 19.7 PPG against the Golden State Warriors during the regular season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.