On Sunday in the NBA, the Golden State Warriors are playing the Denver Nuggets.
If you're looking for some NBA betting action on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Warriors vs Nuggets Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Denver Nuggets (48-34)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Warriors vs Nuggets Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-198) | DEN: (+166)
- Spread: GS: -4.5 (-110) | DEN: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 225 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nuggets win (53.0%)
Warriors vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Golden State has 44 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The Warriors' ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 26-21-2.
- There have been 37 Golden State games (out of 82) that went over the total this season.
- Denver has beaten the spread 36 times in 82 games.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Nuggets are 6-8-1.
- This year, 50 of Denver's 82 games have hit the over.
Warriors vs Nuggets Point Spread
The Warriors are favored by 4.5 points on the road against the Nuggets. Golden State is -110 to cover the spread, while Denver is -110.
Warriors vs Nuggets Over/Under
Warriors versus Nuggets, on April 24, has an over/under of 225, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Warriors vs Nuggets Moneyline
Golden State is a -198 favorite on the moneyline, while Denver is a +166 underdog at home.