Warriors vs Trail Blazers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Zach Brunner
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Game Info
Golden State Warriors (10-34, 3-19 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (18-26, 9-10 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 20, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center – Portland, OR
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+220) | POR: (-270)
Spread: GSW: +6.5 (-110) | POR: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GSW: 42% | POR: 58%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: GSW: (+25000) | POR: (+10000)
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Golden State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Golden State's last seven games.
- Portland is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Portland is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Stats
- Golden State is averaging 105.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 26 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 113.2 PPG (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Portland is averaging 111.5 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 113.9 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Golden State won its last game, 109-95, at home against the Orlando Magic.
- Portland lost its last game, 119-106, on the road against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Prop Bet
All Warriors-Trail Blazers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damian Lillard - Points: Over 30.5 (-110) — Much like last game for Portland, the Blazers are expected to run a short rotation of eight players due to a large number of injuries and pending player trades. Most notably, Damian Lillard's backcourt mate C.J. McCollum will be inactive again, which has resulted in a 4.6 percent usage bump and average increase of 2.44 more points per 36 minutes for Lillard. He has scored 34 points in back-to-back games, averaging 24.5 shot attempts. Lillard has played the poor defense of the Warriors twice this season, scoring 31 and 39 against them.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.