Wake Forest vs UNC Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
No. 10 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (8-0, 5-0 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (4-4, 3-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
Wake Forest vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+116) | UNC: (-142)
Spread: WAKE: +2.5 (-105) | UNC: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 75.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Wake Forest vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wake Forest: (65.6%) | North Carolina: (34.4%)
Wake Forest vs UNC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 70-36-2 straight up in 108 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- North Carolina defeated Wake Forest, 59-53, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Wake Forest is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Wake Forest's last five away games.
- North Carolina is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina's last five games against Wake Forest.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.