Wake Forest vs North Carolina Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Wake Forest vs North Carolina Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-5, 0-5 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (8-5, 3-3 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Wake Forest vs North Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+610) | UNC: (-900)
Spread: WAKE: +11.5 (-108) | UNC: -11.5 (-112)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAKE: (57%) | UNC: (43%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAKE: (+13000) | UNC: (+4000)
Wake Forest vs North Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 15.4%
North Carolina: 84.6%
Wake Forest vs North Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina defeated Wake Forest, 93-83, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 3, 2020.
- North Carolina is 108-50 in its 158 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Wake Forest.
- North Carolina is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against North Carolina.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Wake Forest's last 13 games.
- North Carolina is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of North Carolina's last 14 games.
- Wake Forest lost to then-No. 20 Virginia Tech, 64-60, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
- North Carolina lost to Florida State, 82-75, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.