Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Virginia Cavaliers and Pittsburgh Panthers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Virginia vs Pittsburgh Point Spread
The Panthers are 14.5-point home favorites against the Cavaliers. Pittsburgh is -110 to cover the spread, while Virginia is -110 to cover as the 14.5-point underdog.
Virginia vs Pittsburgh Over/Under
The over/under for the Virginia vs Pittsburgh Week 12 college football matchup is set at 66.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Virginia vs Pittsburgh Moneyline
The Cavaliers vs Panthers moneyline has Pittsburgh as a -650 favorite, while Virginia is the +440 underdog on the road.
Virginia vs Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 8-4 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia defeated Pittsburgh, 30-14, during their most recent meeting on Aug. 31, 2019.
- Virginia is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Virginia's last 11 games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last seven games against Virginia.
Virginia vs Pittsburgh Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pittsburgh wins (92.7%)
Virginia vs Pittsburgh Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+440) | PITT: (-650)
Spread: UVA: +14.5 (-110) | PITT: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.