Virginia vs Louisville Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Virginia Cavaliers (3-2, 1-2 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (3-2, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium – Louisville, KY
Virginia vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+112) | LOU: (-140)
Spread: UVA: +2.5 (-110) | LOU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (N/A) | LOU: (N/A)
Virginia vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia: (36.1%) | Louisville: (63.9%)
Virginia vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 5-4 in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia defeated Louisville, 31-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Virginia is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Louisville is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against Virginia.
- The total has hit the under in five of Virginia's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Louisville's last five games against Virginia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.