Virginia Tech vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Virginia Tech Hokies (15-11, 6-9 ACC) vs. No. 6 Duke Blue Devils (22-4, 12-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
Virginia Tech vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (+1000) | DUKE: (-1750)
Spread: VT: +16.5 (-110) | DUKE: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: (38%) | DUKE: (62%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VT: (+23000) | DUKE: (+1000)
Virginia Tech vs Duke Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 4.8%
Virginia Tech vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Virginia Tech, 77-63, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two, on Dec. 6, 2019.
- Duke is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- Duke is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Duke is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Virginia Tech lost to Miami, 102-95 (3OT), at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
- Duke lost to NC State, 88-66, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.