Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Virginia Cavaliers and Miami Hurricanes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Virginia vs Miami Point Spread
The Hurricanes are 4.5-point home favorites against the Cavaliers. Miami is -104 to cover the spread, while Virginia is -118 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Virginia vs Miami Over/Under
The over/under for the Virginia vs Miami Week 5 college football matchup is set at 61.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Virginia vs Miami Moneyline
The Cavaliers vs Hurricanes moneyline has Miami as a -192 favorite, while Virginia is the +154 underdog on the road.
Virginia vs Miami Betting Trends
- Miami is 11-7 straight up in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Miami defeated Virginia, 19-14, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Virginia is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in four of Virginia's last five games.
- Miami is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Miami's last seven games against Virginia.
Virginia vs Miami Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+154) | MIA: (-192)
Spread:UVA: +4.5 (-118) | MIA: -4.5 (-104)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire:UVA: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.