Villanova vs Syracuse Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 7 College Basketball Game
Villanova vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Villanova Wildcats (6-2) vs. Syracuse Orange (5-3)
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Villanova vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (-385) | SYR: (+300)
Spread: VILL: -8.5 (-110) | SYR: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VILL: (+1600) | SYR: (+8500)
Villanova vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Villanova Wildcats win (79.0%)
Villanova vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 38-33 in 71 all-time head-to-head matchups against Villanova.
- Villanova defeated Syracuse, 82-77, in their last meeting on Dec. 20, 2014.
- Villanova is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Syracuse.
- Syracuse is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Villanova's last 10 games against Syracuse.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Syracuse's last 15 games as the underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.