Villanova vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Villanova Wildcats (7-1, 2-0 Big East) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (5-4, 1-2 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Villanova vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOVA: (-225) | MARQ: (+188)
Spread: NOVA: -4.5 (-118) | MARQ: +4.5 (-104)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOVA: (85%) | MARQ: (15%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NOVA: (+900) | MARQ: (+10000)
Villanova vs Marquette Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Villanova vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Marquette, 72-71, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Feb. 12, 2020.
- Villanova is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Marquette.
- Villanova is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Marquette.
- Villanova defeated St. Joseph's, 88-68, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Marquette lost to Xavier, 91-88, in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.