Vikings vs Packers Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Week 2
Vikings vs Packers Game Info
Minnesota Vikings (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Vikings vs Packers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+138) | GB: (-160)
Spread: MIN: +3 (-115) | GB: -3 (-105)
Total: 44 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 61% | GB: 39%
Vikings vs Packers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Minnesota's last nine games against Green Bay.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Green Bay's last 11 games.
- Minnesota is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 road games against Green Bay.
Vikings vs Packers Stats
- Minnesota averaged 22.5 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Minnesota surrendered 21.3 PPG in 2018 (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Green Bay averaged 23.5 PPG in 2018 (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Green Bay surrendered 25.0 PPG in 2018 (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Minnesota defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 28-12, in Week 1.
- Green Bay defeated the Chicago Bears, 10-3, in Week 1.
Vikings vs Packers Prop Bet
All Vikings-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total: Under 22.5 (+100) – The Vikings head to Green Bay for a Week 2 divisional clash with sole possession of the NFC North up for grabs. Both teams were impressive defensively in Week 1, surrendering a combined 15 points to the Bears and Falcons. Minnesota will likely look to establish the run against Green Bay in Week 2, as the Vikings somehow threw the ball just 10 times in their Week 1 win over Atlanta. Green Bay's rush defense looked stout against Chicago too though, limiting the Bears to 46 rushing yards on 15 carries.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.