VCU vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
West Region - Round of 64
No. 10 VCU Rams (19-7) vs. No. 7 Oregon Ducks (20-6)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch VCU vs Oregon March Madness Game
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Time: 9:57 p.m. EST
Venue: Indiana Farmers Coliseum – Indianapolis, IN
VCU vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VCU: (+205) | ORE: (-250)
Spread: VCU: +6 (-110) | ORE: -6 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VCU: (N/A) | ORE: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VCU: (+11000) | ORE: (+8000)
VCU vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
VCU vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- VCU defeated Oregon, 77-63, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 25, 2014.
- VCU is 1-0 in the lone head-to-head matchup against Oregon.
- VCU is 5-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of VCU's last 13 games.
- Oregon is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Oregon is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.