VCU vs Princeton Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 15 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
NCAA basketball action on Tuesday includes the VCU Rams facing the Princeton Tigers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
VCU vs Princeton Point Spread
Princeton is the underdog by seven points against VCU. Princeton is -110 to cover the spread, and VCU is -110.
VCU vs Princeton Over/Under
The over/under for the VCU versus Princeton matchup on March 15 has been set at 137, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
VCU vs Princeton Moneyline
Princeton is the underdog, +235 on the moneyline, while VCU is a -295 favorite.
VCU vs Princeton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: VCU win (67.4%)
VCU vs Princeton Betting Trends
- VCU is 18-12-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 4-6 as 7-point favorites or greater.
- This year, 14 of VCU's 30 games have gone over the point total.
- Princeton's record against the spread is 12-15-0.
- There have been 17 Princeton games (out of 29) that hit the over this year.
VCU vs Princeton Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: VCU: (-295) | Princeton: (+235)
- Spread: VCU: -7 (-110) | Princeton: +7 (-110)
- Total: 137 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)