Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Vanderbilt Commodores and No. 12 Ole Miss Rebels.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Point Spread
The Rebels are 36.5-point home favorites against the Commodores. Ole Miss is -108 to cover the spread, while Vanderbilt is -112 to cover as the 36.5-point underdog.
Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Over/Under
The over/under for the Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Week 12 college football matchup is set at 64.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Moneyline
The Commodores vs Rebels moneyline has Ole Miss as a -10000 favorite, while Vanderbilt is the +2500 underdog on the road.
Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Ole Miss is 53-36-2 in 91 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Ole Miss defeated Vanderbilt, 54-21, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Vanderbilt is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss is 4-1-1 ATS in its last six home games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Vanderbilt's last 15 games against Ole Miss.
- The total has hit the under in each of Ole Miss' last five games.
Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ole Miss wins (99.8%)
Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+2500) | MISS: (-10000)
Spread: VAN: +36.5 (-112) | MISS: -36.5 (-108)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.