Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Tennessee Volunteers (2-9, 0-7 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (6-5, 3-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 3:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+2500) | TENN: (-10000)
Spread: VAN: +31.5 (-118) | TENN:-31.5 (-104)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tennessee Volunteers win (99.8%)
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 77-29-4 in 110 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 42-17, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Vanderbilt is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Tennessee is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games against Vanderbilt.
- The total has hit the under in each of Vanderbilt's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Tennessee's last 15 games against Vanderbilt.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.